Join Our Team
The Keon Center offers a wide variety of opportunities for employment, professional development and internships by people that are committed to assisting the consumers we serve and their families. Working with The Keon Center is a career which offers a rewarding and fulfilling experience, set in a positive and supportive work environment.
Listed Below Are Our Current Career Opportunities:
DIRECT CARE/PRODUCTION TRAINER, M-F, 730a-330p - 35 Hour workweek, Non-Exempt, Hourly Position
Position Requirements: Minimum of one year experience working with the disabled population in any capacity; High School Diploma or Equivalent; Valid and clean driver's license; successful completion of criminal background check; Strong verbal and written communication skills; Ability to perform physical tasks of loading and unloading packages of up to 40 lbs. from trucks and vans as well as prolonged periods of standing.
Position Responsibilities: Job Set-Up in assigned area Training, instruction and supervision of Trainees (consumers) in production job operations Write up and distribute production cards and note time of leaving floor for appointments Maintain quality control through inspections of Trainees work Communicate needs for raw materials and production supplies based on purchase order completion to Production Coordinator Maintain communication with vocational staff regarding incidents, needs or behaviors observed during production training Implement behavioral/training plans established by Treatment Team Attend weekly production and team meetings Report to Production Coordinator at the end of the day for any work that will be assigned before daily close of the shop Maintain a supportive and growth --oriented atmosphere that fosters consumer growth and accomplishments through successful production training May require recording Trainee production to daily sheets Maintain safe and orderly work areas Perform light to 40 lb. physical tasks Assist with loading and unloading of company truck, and vans Perform other duties as assigned
COMMUNITY HABILITATION SPECIALIST (IN-HOME) - 1 Position, Part Time, Non-Exempt, Hourly Position, 10 Hours/Week (Early Evenings) - Minimum one year experience working with the disabled population in any capacity; High School Diploma or Equivalent; Valid and clean driver’s license; successful completion of criminal background check
- Provide Community Habilitation services to consumer(s) in their resident based upon a written plan
- Maintain regular documentation of services during each visit by completing Individual response and daily notes. At the end of each month, a monthly summary must be completed for assigned consumer
- Provide transportation to and from areas within the community (with own vehicle), based upon the consumer’s individual goal, if required by the family.
- Submit completed paperwork to supervisor by the third business day of following month in which services were provided
- Attend consumer’s ISP review (if requested by the family) to discuss the progress of goals and the Community Habilitation plan
- Maintain communication with consumer’s Medicaid Service Coordinator (MSC) to ensure consistency and continuity of care as necessary
- Maintain communication with direct supervisor on all issues as they relate to the consumer
Please click on the "How To Apply" link on the left to follow the hiring process and thank you in advance for your interest in our career opportunities.